Sunday 28 July 2013

I wish I could Fly! Kayode Ogundamisi





I was on the "prince of Paris", deep in thoughts, taking stocks, looking back on life, something about the Sea, 'she' purifies your thought process, you speak truth to yourself. ....suddenly a voice told me I've got company, gazing up I saw my new aqiunatnces, I brought out my phone could not believe the 'peaceful friends' click! click! click! I snapped them, took the camera away, tried to count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... I stopped counting just happy at the arrival of my new friends, flying so close over me, free birds, flying, diving, swerving, gliding, choosing a path, several paths, then suddenly changing route, I then wish I could join my new friends, wish I could fly, be free, chose my path and change my path within seconds. Kayode Ogundamisi (Photo on the 'Prince of Paris-Channel Crossing Dover-Calais 27th July 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment